Kawartha Highlands Ratepayersí Association Newsletter Index
Please note: This index will be distributed after each revision
and persons who do not have a particular item are encouraged to request
same from KHRASS. Contact email@example.com .
|03.07-003||July 09 No. 1||- This Newsletter is a continuation of Newsletter 03.07-002 which is required to understand the information in this item.||- Letter from Robert Holroyd, Sep. 27, 2001
- SGKH Letter to Gary Stewart, June 11th, 2002.
- LSCís reasons for recommending A, B, C and D.
|03.07-002||July 08, No. 1||- Exclusions from the KHSS along the north Gold to Anstruther Lake
- Exclusions from the KHSS along the south Anstruther to Gold Lake Road, and
- Requests for exclusions from the KHSS along the roads between Gold and Anstruther Lakes.
|- George Drum letter with preface by Peter Chown.|
|03.07-001||July 05 No. 1||- The KHSS Park Boundary Proposed in the LSCís November 2001 Recommendations
for the lakes in Cavendish and Harvey.
- Exclusions from the KHSS Recommended by the LSC in Cavendish and Harvey.
- Implications of Bill 100 and the Charter for Cottagers whose access roads will traverse Crown lands which are part of the KHSS Park.
- Remedies provided for property owners in the KHSS Park Charter.
|03.06-003||June 22 No. 1||Question from McGinniss Lake cottager Brent Stiller re: inaccuracies in LSC Exclusion Map.||1 LSC Map of Beaver-McGinniss-Catchacoma Exclusion|
|03.06-002||June 21 No.1||Question from McGinniss Lake cottager Gary Crandell. Answer applies
to other lakes where exclusions have been recommended (e.g. Big Cedar,
Gold, Mississagua east shore)
Cottage access roads that have not been assumed by the municipality, and are located on Crown lands that have been recommended to be excluded from the KHSS Park by the LSC. These excluded lands on which the roads are located remain as General Use Crown land as they were prior to Lands for Life and Ontarioís Living Legacy initiatives, and the usage of the road by cottagers should not change.
NB: Property owners on AnstrutherWolf, Looncall, Long and Loucks, and parts of Pencil, Gold and Catchacoma do not obtain the benefits of "exclusions".
|1 LSC Map of Beaver-McGinniss-Catchacoma
|03.06-001||June 19 No. 1||Overview of period covering Bill 239, the appointment of Chris Hodgson, development of the KHSS Park Charter and Introduction of Bill 100.||1 First Reading of Bill 100
3 Final Charter (Version 7)